Now Accepting ACE 2021 Speaker Proposals!
Deadline for submissions has been extended to December 1, 2020
The Annual Conference and Expo (ACE) Planning Committee is currently accepting speaker proposals for ACE 2021 that is tentatively planned for April 2021. Please be aware that this conference could be changed to virtual session, depending on the COVID situation. We know that we have many talented TAND members who could either present on interesting topics or know of speakers who have wonderful presentations to share with our group. Please help spread the word that submissions are being accepted.
- All proposals are due on or before December 1, 2020 by electronic submission using link: https://forms.gle/BAkL4rRbKH1Gx5kv5
- For a more details on specific guidelines and suggestions, click here.
- Preferred Speaker Topics (but others will be considered)
- Professional practice issues:
- Education issues:
- Management and Leadership
- Food Service
- Implementation of QI or PI projects with interesting results
- Clinical Nutrition
- Public Policy-Legislation
If you have more questions on compensation, processes, please send an email to: email@example.com
Our current website is being rebuilt and once that is completed more specific information for speaker submissions will be available there as well.