Overnight Chia Seed Pudding
By: Celina Paras MSc, RDN, LD.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or low-fat milk
- ¼ cup dry chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup fresh berries (i.e. blueberries, chopped strawberries)
- sliced almonds or unsweetened coconut flakes, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and dry chia seeds. Stir well and cover with plastic wrap. Store in the refrigerator and let sit for 1 hour or overnight.
- The next morning, remove the bowl from the fridge. Top the chia seed “pudding” with chopped berries, cinnamon and a drizzle of honey.Enjoy!