Visit the Texas Academy website Calendar of Events to stay up-to-date on all things happening in the Northeast Region.
Zyn22 Spin Class – REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
- August 22 from 7:30 PM – 8:45 PM CST at Park Ln B130, Dallas, TX 75231
- FREE spin class at Zyn22 on Park Lane. Members must register in advance to secure a bike. Juice bar samples will be available after the ride (ride and post stretch will take 45 minutes).
- Email Sarah Barnes to register firstname.lastname@example.org
People, Pigs, Planet: Our Health Is All Connected – 1 CEU Credit – REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
- Thursday, September 20 from 6-8pm at Medical City Dallas, 7777 Forest Ln Building E Second Floor City Hall.
- This CEU event is sponsored by Texas Pork Producers Association. Come learn about modern agriculture and network with your peers. Attendees will enjoy light snacks and drinks. Registration is required as seating is limited to first 50. Register HERE and reach out to Nikki Nies with any questions.
Looking for more CEU opportunities? Visit the Texas Academy website to watch current and previous webinars.
Cultivating Confidence: How to Communicate Food Peace So That Your Clients Can Eat With Confidence
- Presented by Sara Upson, M.ED, RD, LD, and CEDRD.
- The recording is now available to watch free for Texas Academy members. Get 1 CEU. Find it HERE.
FNCE® is fast approaching! Have you started making plans to attend? Early bird registration ends Sept. 7 – Find information HERE.
Pulse on Policy
If you’d like to be part of shaping the future of our profession and preserving your job, join the Legislative Task Force!
Send an email to our Legislative Coordinator Patricia Clesca at email@example.com if you’d like to learn more.
Your Northeast Region Leadership Team
Your Northeast Region Leadership Team is here to serve you. Let us know what you want, what you think, and how you’d like to become more involved. We’re only as strong as our members are engaged.
- Director – Sarah Hendren
- Director Elect – Katie McKee
- Networking Coordinator (social media/newsletter) – Carol Taylor
- Area Liaison Coordinator – Carly Pelchen
- Awards/Scholarship Coordinator – Martha Rew
- Contributor Coordinator (Sponsorship) – Izzy Teo
- Legislative Coordinator – Patricia Clesca
- DFW Seminar Coordinator – Alexis Ray
- East Texas Seminar Coordinator – Natalie Roberts
- Webinar Coordinators – Neva Cochran and Juliana Elandary
— Sarah Hendren MS, RDN, LD, CD
Northeast Region Director | Texas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics